I’m 17 and I’m sleeping with a 26 year old.. Is nine years too big of a difference? We aren’t dating, but we both really like and care about each other. I can’t talk about it with my friends because I don’t think any of them will understand.
- somijay0425 likes this
- love1043 likes this
- thladyf reblogged this from relatablelifeproblems
- thladyf likes this
- keepcalmandbeatthatbitch said: when I was 15 I dated a 25 years old guy.We were just dating but it didn’t work out.
- extraordinarilyfabulous likes this
- fuckyeahjoceyy likes this
- nada-elsayed reblogged this from relatablelifeproblems
- treacherousfantasies likes this
- rester-forte-amour said: My parents have a 9 year age difference~ I think it’s okay~ it’ll be better when you’re 18 though.
- giraffelovingblonde said: Its your life and your choice to fat who you want but if your fiends are true friends they wouldn’t judge. Just be careful!
- nnankles likes this
- secretlove4food likes this
- relatablelifeproblems posted this